Full-time Research Specialist Position: The Princeton Social Neuroscience Lab
The Princeton Social Neuroscience Lab<psnlab.princeton.edu/> is seeking a full-time research specialist to begin Summer 2021. The lab uses functional neuroimaging, behavioral techniques, and machine learning to study thought, social cognition, and imagination.
The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of research, including (1) developing materials and programming experiments, (2) recruiting and testing human subjects, (3) analyzing behavioral, web scraped, and fMRI data, and (4) miscellaneous research support (e.g., literature searches, IRB management, manuscript and grant preparation, general lab duties).
– Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Math, or related fields
– Research experience in psychology or neuroscience
– Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Review of applications will proceed on a rolling basis, beginning Feb 1, 2021. Apply here: research-princeton.icims.com/jobs/12243/research-specialist-i/job
This position is subject to the University’s background check policy. Princeton University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1. Position category: Research Assistants / Technicians
1. Name of lab Princeton Social Neuroscience Lab
4. Name of supervisor Diana Tamir
5. Closing date Open until filled
Research assistant professor positions at Hong Kong Baptist University We are recruiting for the positions of research assistant professors at the System Health Lab at Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU). We seek outstanding applicants in the fields of neuroeconomics...