Dr. Joshua Sandry at Montclair State University is inviting applicants for a research assistant position to work on a project in collaboration with Kessler Foundation. The project focuses on examining neural correlates of working memory in individuals with traumatic brain injury.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Recruit/enroll research participants
- Schedule and coordinate study visits
- Interview participants according to research protocols
- Administer neuropsychological test batteries
- Coordinate/monitor MRI data collection
- Conduct and/or assist with data analyses
- Manage electronic and paper databases
- Assist with the preparation of grant applications (including the preparation of supporting documents, editing of the proposal, literature reviews), manuscripts, and presentations.
Qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral or biological sciences or a related discipline
- Previous experience in academic and/or clinical research
- Excellent administrative and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills (especially Word and Excel); and
- Strong communication/writing skills
Candidates must be comfortable working in a medical setting.
Experience/familiarity with data analysis software is a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com