Postdoctoral position in fNRI/EEG Data Analysis:
Brain and More (BAM) Lab focuses cutting edge genetic, molecular and mainly magnetic resonance imaging technology to understand diseases and support drug development efforts in the neuroscience field. In this project we want to develop cutting-edge novel models to analyze time series brain signals as fMRI and EEG. The efforts will be mostly focused on LSTM, reservoir and similar models.
Required background and skills of the candidate:
- Recent or pending PhD in relevant field of science (computer science/biomedical engineering or related fields);
- At least one first-author research publication in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, top conference or currently in press (e.g. Neuroimage, Nature Methods, Nature Communications, Nature Scientific Reports, PloS, IEEE TMI;
- Python programming, medical imaging experience (preferably in 3D or 4D), statistics;
- Knowledge of time series signal as fMRI, EEG or fNIRS;
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
Nice to have: knowledge of brain anatomy and related tools (Dipy, FSL, etc), experience in circuit design or electronics DIY (Arduino, RaspberryPi, Jetson, etc).