Postdoc in social neuroscience of group contagion
The newly established research group ‘social intelligence’ at the Institute of Psychology and the School of Mind and Brain (Humboldt University of Berlin) opens a two-year postdoctoral research position in the domain of social neuroscience. The position will require the planning, execution and analysis of behavioral and brain imaging experiments. Virtual reality will be used to investigate group influences on individual behaviour.
The research project is funded by the Einstein Foundation Berlin. We offer a stimulating work environment in the heart of Berlin (Campus Nord, Berlin Mitte) with an excellent infrastructure for social neuroscience research. Please visit ‘http://www.mind-and-brain.de/people/social-intelligence-group/jobs/’ for the official job posting.
- PhD in cognitive neuroscience, social neuroscience or a related field
- programming skills
- strong statistical background
- excellent command of English
- publication experience
- experience with a brain imaging technique (e.g. EEG, fMRI, fNIRS, TMs)
- experience with VR as a research tool
- experience with motion tracking
- experience with multivariate analysis techniques of brain imaging data
- experience with mathematical modelling
Contact: Please send your full application (cover letter, CV, certificates, suggestions for two referees) as an integrated pdf-document to email@example.com with ‘postdoc group’ as subject line. For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is 11 July, 2021.
— Prof. Dr. Marcel BrassEinstein Professor of Social IntelligenceHumboldt University of BerlinBerlin School of Mind and Brain | Department of Psychology